Mon, Apr 27, 2020 - 2:44 pm
Oz Lotto Results and What You Need to Know
2 min read
Every week, thousands of Australians check their Oz Lotto results hoping to win the big jackpot. While so many of us dream about winning, there are some things you can do to give yourself the best chance of winning!
How to win Oz Lotto
- Get your ticket! The old saying is true – you have to be in it to win it. You can’t win the lottery without a ticket. There are several options and ways to play. You can choose your own numbers or QuickPicks, and choose to play different ticket types including Systems and Syndicates. Make sure you take the time to read the ticket options and choose what works for you.
- Understand the rules of the game. To win the jackpot you must correctly match all 7 main Oz Lotto numbers drawn to a single game on your ticket. However, to win an Oz Lotto prize you just need to match any 3 main winning numbers and at least 1 of the 2 supplementary numbers.
- Check the Oz Lotto results! What fun is winning and not knowing about it?
How to claim an Oz Lotto prize
Claiming an Oz Lotto prize depends on where you purchased your ticket and the value of the prize. Tickets purchased online will usually credit your account and should always contact you about your Oz Lotto results. For paper tickets, you can always take your ticket back to the retailer where you have purchased it to claim small wins and for advice on claiming.
- Oz Lotto Results SA – claim up to $500 at any SA Lotteries retail outlet.
- Oz Lotto Results QLD, VIC, TAS, and NT – claim up to $1,500 at any Tatts or Golden Casket retailer.
- Oz Lotto Results NSW and ACT – claim up to $1,000 at any NSW Lotteries outlet.
However, for prizes over these amounts, you will need to go to your state’s lottery headquarters or claim by post.
Hopefully, you now feel full of knowledge and have everything you need to know about your Oz Lotto results. Good luck!