Sun, Oct 25, 2015 - 6:06 pm
Weekly Winner Wrap-Up - October 26, 2015
4 min read
Bringing you all the big lotto results and winners from the past week - and proving that dreams really do come true!
New South Wales
- An elderly woman from Blacktown, in Greater Western Sydney, was the winner of the whooping $10 million Lucky Lotteries Super Jackpot on the 22nd of October. Unlike Oz Lotto or Powerball, and other lotto games, where jackpot can be shared among several winners, in Lucky Lotteries each tickets has a unique number and allows a single winner to take out the whole jackpot. The Super Jackpot prize is now estimated at $760,000 and will be drawn on 27th October - get your tickets here.
- An elderly man from Bendigo has come forward to claim his Division 1 prize from the $4,000,000 TattsLotto draw on the 17th of October. His winning 10-game QuickPick was purchased from a local newsagency and brought him $570,000 in prize money. The winning numbers from TattsLotto draw 3573 were 2, 13, 23, 10, 7 and 24 plus supplementary numbers 21 and 8.
- The second Victorian Saturday Lotto winner was a retired couple, who purchased their ticket in Melbourne CBD. The 11-game QuickPick was one of seven nationwide Division 1 winners and brought $570,620.56 to each of the winners.
- Unregistered TattsLotto $1 million Division 1 winner at Highton, a Geelong suburb from Sat 3 Oct. The ticket was purchased from a local newsagency.
- Saturday Lotto $2.1 million winner from Sat 4 July. The unregistered ticket purchased from Sunbury Newsagency has been missing for over 3 months!
- A mother from Longford, south of Launceston was the sole Division 1 winner in $1,000,000 Wednesday Lotto draw on the 21st of October. Her winning 18-game QuickPick was purchased from a local newsagency and made the woman the 7th Division 1 winner in Tasmania this year! The winning numbers from Wednesday Lotto draw 3497 were 24, 3, 12, 16, 43 and 39 plus supplementary numbers 8 and 7.
- A stay-at-home mum from Elimbah in Northern Brisbane has come forward as one of the seven Division 1 winners in last weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto, or Gold Lotto as it is known in the state. Their winning 12-game QuickPick ticket was purchased from a local newsagency in Caboolture and brought in a total of $$570,620.56.
- A woman from Cloncurry, east of Mount Isa in Queensland’s Outback was the sole winner of last week’s $1,000,000 Monday Lotto draw on the 19th of October. The winning ticket was purchased from the local newsagency. The winning numbers from Monday Lotto draw 3496 were 25, 34, 30, 28, 24 and 15 plus supplementary numbers 21 and 16.
Could you be Australia’s next millionaire? There are three multi-million jackpots on this week:
- Oz Lotto jackpots to $15,000,000 this Tuesday – official tickets are available online now.
- Powerballl jackpots to a huge $30,000,000 this Thursday – get your tickets early.
- Saturday Lotto brings you the spooky $20,000,000 Halloween Superdraw – buy your tickets here.