Mon, Jun 08, 2015 - 9:29 pm
Weekly Winner Wrap-Up - June 9, 2015
4 min read
Bringing you all the big lotto results and winners from the past week - and proving that dreams really do come true!
- The mystery Saturday Lotto winner from Portland, VIC, has finally stepped forward to claim their Division 1 prize from over 10 days ago, $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto draw on 23rd May, or TattsLotto as it is known in that state. The winner, who wishes to remain completely anonymous, purchased an unregistered 12-game QuickPick entry at the local newsagency. There were three other Division 1 winners in the May 23rd draw, as outlined in last week’s Weekly Winner Wrap-Up.
- A Geelong man had hard time believing he won over $1,440,000 in previous weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto. He purchased his winning 50-game Quickpick ticket from a local newsagency in Waurn Ponds. The winning numbers in Saturday TattsLotto draw 3533 on May 30th were 20, 16, 43, 36, 38 and 23 plus supplementary numbers 19 and 13.
- Another winner from 30th May $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto was a Victorian woman from the Melbourne suburb of Cargegie. Her winning ticket was bought from a local newsagency and scored her a prize worth $ 1,440,094.64. There were three Division 1 winning entries in the May 30th Saturday Lotto draw – two in Victoria, and one in Queensland.
- An anonymous player from the Gold Coast suburb of Helensvale was the third winner of over $1,000,000 in the previous weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto, or Gold Lotto as it is known in that state. The winning ticket was purchased from a local newsagency, where the owner and staff are thrilled to have sold their first Division 1 winning entry. The winning numbers in Saturday Gold Lotto draw 3533 on May 30th were 20, 16, 43, 36, 38 and 23 plus supplementary numbers 19 and 13.
- A lucky couple from Forrestfield WA were the sole Division 1 winners in last week’s Wednesday Lotto. The winning numbers in Wednesday Lotto draw 3557 on June 3rdwere 31, 38, 37, 3, 21 and 36 plus supplementary numbers 4 and 1.
- Three more Division 1 syndicate winners from $30 Million Oz Lotto draw two weeks ago came forward to claim their prize share. A young couple and a man from the Perth’s southern suburbs, and another man from Applecross each collected $3,000,000 in prize money – they all purchased their entry as a part of a 10 people store syndicate from Reeds Lottery Centre in Fremantle and The Lucky Lottery Centre in Booragoon.
There are more changes to win this week: