Sun, Aug 16, 2015 - 5:43 pm
Weekly Winner Wrap-Up - August 17, 2015
3 min read
Bringing you all the big lotto results and winners from the past week - and proving that dreams really do come true!
- A lotto player from Geraldton in Western Australia was the sole winner of last week’s $10,000,000 Powerball jackpot. The winning ticket is known to have been purchased from a local newsagency but its owner has yet to come forward to claim their prize. The winning numbers from Powerball draw 1004 were 5, 11, 26, 1, 12 and 39 plus Powerball number 14.
- The missing winner from the $21,000,000 Superdraw on the 1st of August has finally been found. A retired couple from Mildura purchased their 24-game Quickpick from a local newsagency and won over $1.2 million in prize money. The winning numbers from the TattsLotto Superdraw 3551 on the 1st of August were 17, 10, 29, 16, 6 and 15 plus supplementary numbers 33 and 18.
- A man from Dandenong won a $2.1 million prize in the 8th of August $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto draw, or TattsLotto as it is known in that state. The winning 24-game Quickpick was purchased from a local newsagency. The winning numbers from TattsLotto draw 3553 were 28, 1, 33, 29, 13 and 24 plus supplementary numbers 14 and 20.
- A woman from the Gold Coast was one of two winners of last weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto, or Gold Lotto as it is known in that state. Her winning ticket was purchased online and brought her over $2.1 million in prize money. The winning numbers from Saturday Gold Lotto draw 3475 on the 8th of August were 28, 1, 33, 29, 13 and 24 plus supplementary numbers 14 and 20.
- A ticket purchased in the Brisbane suburb of Michelton has a $1.2 million prize waiting for its owner, who has yet to come forward. The Division 1 winning ticket was purchased from a local newsagency for the $21 Million Superdraw on the 1st of August. The winning numbers from Saturday Gold Lotto draw 3551 were 17, 10, 29, 16, 6 and 15, plus supplementary numbers 33 and 18.
- A mystery lotto player who purchased their Division 1 winning ticket from a local newsagency in Morayfield has yet to claim their $1,000,000 prize. The winning ticket was from the $22 Million Superdraw on the 20th of June. The winning numbers from Saturday Gold Lotto draw 3539 were 44, 27, 22, 10, 8 and 39 plus supplementary numbers 25 and 20.
- Lottery officials have asked all lotto players in Cairns to check their tickets in the search for a missing millionaire. An outstanding Division 1 winning ticket which was purchased from a local newsagency 18 months ago has yet to be found. It has a $2,000,000 double dividends prize from the $1,000,000 Wednesday Lotto draw on January 22th last year attached. The winning numbers from Wednesday Lotto draw 3315 were 44, 3, 11, 42, 22 and 26 plus supplementary numbers 19 and 21.
Could you be Australia’s next millionaire? Oz Lotto jackpots to $60,000,000 this Tuesday – official tickets are available online now.