Sun, Apr 19, 2015 - 10:41 pm
Weekly Winner Wrap-Up - April 20th, 2015
5 min read
Bringing you all the big lotto wins from the past week - and proving that dreams really do come true!
New South Wales
- A man from Mittagong in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales was one of two Division 1 winners of last week’s $40,000,000 Oz Lotto jackpot. His winning 50-game Mega QuickPick ticket was bought from Mittagong Newsagency and has brought the winner a whooping $20,000,000. The winning numbers in Oz Lotto draw 1104 on April 14th were 33, 24, 2, 42, 45, 12, 3 plus supplementary numbers 19 and 6.
- A forty-year-old Sydney man scored a share of Division 1 worth $3,000,000 in last Thursday’s $6,000,000 Powerball. The winner purchased his 24-game QuickPick ticket at the local newsagency in the suburb of Ermington. The winning numbers in Powerball draw 987 on April 16th were 29, 18, 6, 27, 8 and 25 plus Powerball 2.
- A Newcastle man in his 50’s was the sole Division 1 winner in $1,000,000 Wednesday Lotto. His 10-game standard QuickPick ticket was purchased from the local newsagency and scored the winner $1,000,000 prize. The winning numbers in Wednesday Lotto draw 3443 on April 15th were 19, 22, 6, 29, 31 and 3 plus supplementary numbers 33 and 24.
- The missing mystery winner of the $20,000,000 in last Tuesday’s Oz Lotto draw has finally come forward to claim his astonishing prize! A man in his 30’s from the Melbourne suburb of Richmond purchased his last minute unregistered entry at the local newsagency. The winning ticket was a 18-game standard QuickPick, and was the second Division 1 winner in the $40,000,000 Oz Lotto jackpot.
- A syndicate from Darwin’s outer suburb of Howard Springs was the second Division 1 winner in last Thursday’s $6,000,000 Powerball The winning ticket was a standard Quickpick, purchased from a local newsagency. Each of the six members took home a share worth $500,000.
- A resident from the small town of Keith won a Division 1 prize of $316,393.49 in last weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto draw, or X Lotto as it is known in that state. The winning System 8 QuickPick was purchased from a local newsagency and was one of the thirteen Division 1 winning entries throughout Australia. Other five winning tickets were sold in Queensland, four more in Victoria, one in Western Australia and one in New South Wales. The winning numbers in X Lotto draw 3519 on April 11th were 13, 21, 30, 3, 24 and 7 with the supplementary numbers of 27 and 4.
- A woman from a rural town of Biloela in Central Queensland won a Division 1 share in last Saturday’s $4,000,000 Gold Lotto, or Saturday Lotto. Her winning 12-game standard QuickPick was purchased from a local newsagency and has brought the winner a total of $316,393.49 in prize money. With the total of 13 winning entries for this Saturday Lotto draw, the total of 5 winning entries where purchased in Queensland.
- A woman from the North Queensland’s area of Atherton Tablelands was one of the national thirteen and Queensland five Division 1 winners in last weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto, or Gold Lotto as it is known in Queensland. The 12-game standard QuickPick entry was purchased from the local store, and is worth a $316,393.49 share in prize money.
- Another one of Queensland’s five Division 1 winners was a Gold Coast couple, whose 24-game QuckPick ticket was purchased in Mermaid Waters and scored an attractive $316,393.49 in prize money.
- The fourth Queensland winner of last weekend’s $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto, or Gold Lotto as it is known in Queensland, was a resident of Brisbane’s northern suburb of Nundah. The winning System 7 ticket was bought at the local newsagency and was one of the 13 winning entries nationwide.
- The last of the five Division 1 winners of $4,000,000 Saturday Lotto in Queensland is yet to come forward to claim their prize. The mystery winner purchased their unregistered ticket at the local newsagency in Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast and has now been missing for over a week. All players in the area are urged to check their tickets. The winning numbers in Gold Lotto draw 3519 on April 11th were 13, 21, 30, 3, 24 and 7 with the supplementary numbers of 27 and 4.
Could you be Australia’s next millionaire? Oz Lotto jackpots to $2 million tomorrow – get your tickets online, while Powerball is $3 million on Thursday – tickets are available now.